My Photo
Name:
Location: Shreveport, LA, United States

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Romania #1

We are so blessed to be in the country of Romania. Today we drove to Timisoara, Romania from the city of Budapest, Hungary. As we were leaving the hotel in Budapest, I asked a group who were also leaving, "Where are you from?" One of the young people responded, "We are Romanians!". After a brief, sweet talk (so many Romanians have some command of the language), I was able to give all of the team a tract, "The Big Question" in their language. That excites me, because every tract was a seed sown in places I will never go. I believe some will be fruitful - and we'll know bye and bye.

We just completed our first meeting at a small village church. There were about 40 children of various ages. We had handwork and were able through some wonderful young Romanian interpreters to share the love of Christ.
Tomorrow our team will be in seven churches in the area. Pray for us!

This is the first year I have been able to bring some folks from Louisiana on this trip. Pray for Dionell Watson, Jim and Teresa Dodson, and Brian Chase as we minister.

I'll write more tomorrow.

Price

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home