My Photo
Name:
Location: Shreveport, LA, United States

Friday, August 15, 2008

Cristina and Ionela Marinescu!!

This is Cristina and Ionela Marinescu! They live in Bucharest, Romania! Several years ago I met Cristina at the First Baptist Church of Ploieşti in Romania. She is a staff member with Campus Crusade for Christ. (Christina is on the right!) Cristina works with college students in Bucharest and has a wonderful heart for the things of God. At some of our meetings, I have met these girls parents and they have become great friends.

The second year that I went to Romania, Cristina introduced me to Ionela. There in the church, I shared briefly with her about her need of Christ. Because of Cristiana's precious example of living as a Christian before her - Ionela's heart was tender and she prayed to receive Christ at that first meeting.

Over the last few years these girls have been precious to write to Ann and me. In January of this year Cristia visited in our home for a weekend. Ionela is a young business professional now and is serving our Lord faithfully.

September 4, Ann and I will be going to Romania for a mission. Pray that God will have other divine appointments for us to share Christ with the Romanian people. Pray for Cristina and Ionela to grow in Christ and to share the gospel with their friends there.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home