My Photo
Name:
Location: Shreveport, LA, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Week At Home!!

This has been a good week. Ann and I are trying to recover from our trip to Romania, and have had two of our grandsons with us. They have really been sweet. We found a V.B.S. and have Jackson (6 years old) enrolled. Jake was just a little too young (4) for us to slip him in. Already this week we have been swimming and enjoyed the Family Life Center at our church (Calvary in Shreveport).

Sunday through Wednesday of next week, I'll be at the First Baptist Church of Breaux Bridge, LA. This is in crawfish country. Pray for me and for Evangelist Lyndon Longoria as we minister there.

We are still looking for addresses (e-mail, snail mail, telephone, etc.) of people who were in our ministry during the 70's and 80's at Calvary Baptist in Shreveport. We are attempting to have a great Reunion on January 5, 2007. If you are one of those blessed people write or call me today.

I have some very special and private prayer requests! Just take a moment and lift us up to the Lord right now.

Blessings!

Price and Ann Harris
318.347.4370

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home